I thought I’d share the Secret Garden… The path to the garden is paved in river stones with maples and primroses
Come on DKM, I’ll guide you…
You have to pass through the dogwood and birch trees…
Beyond the ferns…
To get to the bird baths and Bacchus. If you hang out in the garden long enough, you will see bluebirds, finches and hummingbirds. And if you are very quiet a faerie or two.
I hope you enjoyed your trip – right now I’m listening for Bonnie’s whispers in the wind.
We have a couple of meme’s to catch up on… First Miss Boo tagged us for the name meme.’
Three Names Meme – Lots of kitties wanted to know what Tara’s three names were after her Mom went to see Cats the other night. It got Tara and Kavan to thinking of a fun meme. In case you aren’t familiar with The Naming of Cats, in the Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats, by T.S. Eliot, we all have three names! So, in this meme, you must link to the originator of the meme (that is Tara), list the following rules, and then tell:
1. The name that the family uses daily (such as Peter, Agustus, Alonzo, or James)
2. The name that is particular, a name that’s peculiar, and more dignified (such as Munkustrap, Quaxo, or Coricopat)
3. What you are doing when you are thinking of the name that only you know, and will never confess (when engaged in rapt contemplation), that deep and inscrutable singular name.
Then tag three cats (and let them know they are tagged) to give us their names.
So – here are mine:
2. The Diva Kitty
3. Curled up in a sunspot taking a nap with a tummy full of lobster snuggling next to DKM.
We are going to tag some bunnies ’cause they have secret names also…
And Sassy tagged Orlando Bun for The Memoir Meme –
The rules are:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4.Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5.Don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.
6. Have fun!!
When in doubt, eat timothy hay