Movie Meme… heading into the home stretch
We’re heading into the home stretch but first a few from the last go-round that were not guessed – try not to Google
A. This girl is clever. She wants to go home. Rabbit Proof Fence ~Zippy’s Mum
B. It’s your behavior. What about my behavior? It’s very bad. Hee – I love this movie! it’s an indy flick and has a lot of play with Red Riding Hood.
C. This is madness, I’ve had enough of this “Crime and Punishment” bollocks. I’m happy here. Clue: London gangster flick that starts Beowulf and Ghandi.
D. It’s funny how people see me and treat me, since I’m really just a simple, boring person. Clue: off beat indy flick with someone who was in Elf and someone who was in 3rd Watch.
And here we go with this weeks… T-W
1. I always thought it would be better, to be a fake somebody… than a real nobody. The Talented Mr. Ripley ~Zippy’s Mum
2. Few people on this planet knows what it is to be truly despised. Can you blame them? I earn a living fronting an organization that kills 1200 people a day. Twelve hundred people. We’re talking two jumbo jet plane loads of men, women and children. I mean, there’s Attila, Genghis… and me, Nick Naylor. The face of cigarettes, the Colonel Sanders of nicotine. Thank you for Smoking! ~Millie’s Mum
3. Damn, I hate being a foregone conclusion. The Thomas Crown Affair ~Zippy’s Mum
4. You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view… Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it. To Kill a Mockingbird ~Zippy’s Mum
5. Do you know why we clink glasses before drinking?… It’s so that all the five senses are involved. We touch the glass. We smell the drink. We see its color. We taste it. Hearing is the only sense that doesn’t participate unless we create it. Tortilla Soup ~Chance
6. My husband was working on something he called “the project for the children”. Were you aware of this? Traffic ~Carrie
7. What the cops never figured out, and what I know now, was that these men would never break, never lie down, never bend over for anybody. Anybody. The Usual Suspects ~Zippy’s Mum
8. You are confusing bets and marriages, madame. One must always honor a bet. Valmont ~Kashim & Othello
9. Here I was born, and there I died. It was only a moment for you; you took no notice. Vertigo ~Zippy’s Mum
10. We’re not gonna have a war, we’re gonna have the appearance of a war. Wag the Dog ~Millie’s Mum
11. I got off that boat with nothing but my dancers belt and a tube of CHAPSTICK! Waiting for Guffman ~Parker
12. In an hour? But I can’t wait an hour. I have a major infestation. Hello? Hello? Wallace and Grommit-The Curse of the Warerabbit ~Zippy’s Mum
13. Child. Do you remember getting married? Your husband is dead. You’re a widow now. Indian, non-Bollywood, flick