These are R-S (I know it’s more than 13, but I wanted to get through S. Plus there are some really easy ones this time) – try not to Google
1. This girl is clever. She wants to go home. Clue: Flick from Down Under that co-starts Hamlet.
2. You Americans, you’re all the same. Always overdressing for the wrong occasions. Raiders of the lost ark ~Boots, DeeDee * Dexter
3. She has the face of Buddha and the heart of a scorpian. Raise the Red Lantern ~Ikaika
4. You want to find an outlaw, hire an outlaw. You want to find a Dunkin’ Donuts, call a cop. Raising Arizona ~Zippy
5. Now is the winter of our discontent made glorious summer by this sun of York. Richard the III ~Chey
6. No questions. No answers. That’s the business we’re in. You just accept it and move on. Maybe that’s lesson number three. Ronin ~Zippy’s Dad
7. We’re actors! We’re the opposite of people! Rosencranz and Guildenstern Are Dead ~Ikaika
8. It’s your behavior. What about my behavior? It’s very bad. Hee – I love this movie! it’s an indy flick with Mr. Grey.
9. This is madness, I’ve had enough of this “Crime and Punishment” bollocks. I’m happy here. Clue: London gangster flick that starts Beowulf.
10. I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don’t want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I’d like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can’t be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. Shawshank Redemption ~Millie
11. Do you know… the muffin man? Shrek ~Dragonheart & Merlin
12. And, oh, there’s just like the faintest soupçon of like asparagus and just a flutter of a, like a, nutty Edam cheese… Sideways ~Monte
13. They don’t have a name for what he is. Silence of the Lambs ~Zippy and Meezers
14. What’s wrong with the way I talk? What’s the big idea? Am I dumb or something? Singing In The Rain ~Parker
15. Andrew… remember… be sure and tell them… it was only a bloody game. Sleuth ~Ikaika
16. Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder. Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back ~Dragonheart & Merlin
17. It’s funny how people see me and treat me, since I’m really just a simple, boring person. Clue: off beat indy flick with someone who was in Elf.
18. There’s a hole in the world like a great black pit, and it’s filled with people who are filled of shit, and the vermin of the world inhabit it… Sweeney Todd ~KC
19. So five years of bombing, a diet of bark, bugs, lizards and leaves up in the Cambodian jungles, an education in Paris environs in a strict Maoist doctrine with a touch of Rousseau, and other things that we will probably never know about in our lifetime. Including perhaps an invisible cloud of evil that circles the Earth and lands at random in places like Iran, Beirut, Germany, Cambodia, America, set the Khmer Rouge out to commit the worst auto-homeo genocide in modern history. Swimming to Cambodia ~Ikaika
20. Americans love to drill holes in other people’s countries. Syriana ~Chey
21. Who designed these costumes? It looks like Edith Head puked, and that puke designed these costumes. State and Main
Orlando Bun here… I’m getting my pre-show rub down. I case you don’t know I’m in the latest CCSI show airing this weekend – click here for more information. I’ve also heard that there was a tabloid reporter on set, I know I didn’t let him in! All I can say is that if you click here purchasing some of the images by that individual… it was the stunt bunny and not me!