This time we’re looking for H-K. Good luck all – please do not to google…
1. “You might well think that. I couldn’t possibly comment.” House of Cards ~Karen Jo
2. “Art does *not* apologize!” Impromptu ~Parker
3. “Pay strict attention to what I say because I choose my words carefully and I never repeat myself.”
4. “Is that really what my hair looks like from the back?” Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban ~Chance
5. “He’s my horse. ‘Es called Tir Na Nog. It means ‘the land of eternal youth'”
6. “The day is yours.” Henry V ~Madness & the two B’s
7. “Your ego is absolutely colossal.” It Happened One Night ~Ghost
8. “Let me try and clarify some of this for you. Best Company Supermarkets are not interested in selling wholesome foods. They are not worried about the nation’s health. What is concerning them, is that the nation appears to be getting worried about its health, and that is what’s worrying Best Co., because Best Co. wants to go on selling them what it always has, i.e. white breads, baked beans, canned foods, and that suppurating, fat squirting little heart attack traditionally known as the British sausage.”
9. “You can’t just go ’round killing people just because you don’t approve of them!” Keeping Mum ~Zippy
10. “The next time I write in this diary, Mother will be dead. How odd… yet how pleasing.” Heavenly Creatures ~Carrie
11. “The wind whispers of fear and hate. The war has killed love. And those that confess to the Angka are punished, and no one dare ask where they go. Here, only the silent survive.” The Killing Fields ~Zippy
12. “The nicest thing about feeling happy is that you think you’ll never be unhappy again.”
13. “Burgundy. Please, God, tell me I have not inspired something burgundy. Red. Red. *Red*. *Red*, Charlie boy. *Red*! Is the color of sex! Burgundy is the color of hot water bottles! Red is the color of sex and fear and danger and signs that say, Do. Not. Enter. All my favorite things in life.” (I love, love, love this movie!) Kinky Boots ~Zippy and if you’ve not seen the movie and you like quirky films… you need to watch this one. Here’s a link to the trailer.
Celebrate Poetry Month
We’re going to do another game with our poem today. Tell me what movie this poem was used in and I’ll send you some squiggles.
Admit impediments. Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken;
It is the star to every wandering bark,
Whose worth’s unknown, although his height be taken.
Love’s not Time’s fool, though rosy lips and cheeks
Within his bending sickle’s compass come:
Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,
But bears it out even to the edge of doom.
If this be error and upon me proved,
I never writ, nor no man ever loved.