AIDS Hop Recap – TT13
(1) First we road the underground Muni train to Golden Gate Park
DKM, Emi Bun and Daddy Bear came with us. Here Emi Bun is giving me ear runs to keep me calm.
(2) I checked in at the Star Hopper table because I raised over 1,000!
(3) We chilled, had b-fast, took lots of pictures and waited for the walk to start.
(4) I’m glad I have a fur coat… It was cold and foggy
(5) We shared a table with Starbucks – who fed me lots of grapes and gave me tons of ear rubs.
(6) The best part of the AIDS Hop
(7) Kelly and Jay brought me organic carrots!
(8) And I won the grand prize drawing for Wells Fargo!
Check out my swag!
(10) After we hopped 6 miles we headed back to the ferry. Emi, DKM and I had sweet potato fries & root beer floats from Taylor’s.
They were bink-a-licious
(11) Emi and I had raisins and cranberries on the ferry boat
Oh, and strawberries.
(12) DKM and Emi played lots of games of rummy on the boat
(13) and when we got home, we all slept… hard. zzzZZZZZZzzzzzzz
Thanks to all of you I raised 1,200.00 for the AIDS Hop.
All together the SF AIDS Hop raised $4,503,716!