Fiona, from her wicker castle snarfing kale, disapproves of you, as humans. Here are 13 things she disapproves of…
- When you come home on the 6:00 boat rather than the 5:15 boat – I strongly disapprove of a late dinner
- When you rub Orlando’s nose before mine, I’m the older sister.
- When you feed the cat before me!
- When you close the doors to the forbidden rooms.
- When you lock me up at night (DKM’s note: by lock up she means confined to the entire kitchen… not a cage).
- When you trim my toe nails.
- When you snore.
- When the cat snores and uses the litter box.
- When you bonk me off the bed during nap time.
- When you run out of hay.
- When you don’t let me eat baseboards.
- When you take me to the vet.
- When you run of parsley & kale.
I do, however, strongly approve of my Limerick from Karen Jo – BINKIES. Sophia’s… not so much, but she likes it.