13 things about DKM
DKM & Uncle Mark
Since it is Thirteen Thursday, we’ll do 13 things rather than 7.
- I’m convinced she is part cat because she understands my idiosyncrasies so well.
- She has very dark brown curly hair that I like to pounce at night, she, not so much.
- She always shares her yogurt with me.
- She loves to cook and she lets me watch her from my kitchen blanket or the top of the refrigerator.
- She doesn’t eat meat because it makes her very sick.
- She is always doing something like working on the computer, reading a book, taking pictures or crocheting because she always needs to be doing something with her hands. I think Squilliam would call it RHS, restless hand syndrome.
- She is part Spanish and part Italian.
- She always wears black until people tell her she is wearing too much black, then she drags out a pair of navy pants for a day and then goes back to black
- She listens to music all day at work. She says it makes her work better.
- She is addicted to Lost and English Mysteries.
- She reads Non Sequiter every morning.
- Her family is very musical; DKM sings jazz and musicals, Uncle Mark is a band director and plays percussion, the piano, the guitar and almost every other instrument there is, Her Aunt is an Opera Singer and teacher, her Uncle is a jazz pianist, Uncle Bill plays the guitar, her cousin is a famous Jazz Bassist, and now Emi is learning clarinet – just to name a few.
- She gives the absolute best head, neck and ear massages.