Thinking Blogger Award
Purrs – thanks everyone for nominating us for a Thinking Blogger Award! We’d like to nominate:
- Somewhere in NJ – She keeps up thinking about our relationship with nature. Plus, she has cute buns!
- Knitting in Color – Nanette is the knitter we dream of becoming. We’ve learned a tremendous amount from her about knitting and she keeps us thinking in colour. Plus, she has a cute bun!
- Kusine – Jessica keeps us thinking about what new and inventive things we can cook in the kitchen and how to ‘green’ our lives.
- Vegan Lunch Box – Mom Shmoo has us always thinking about breaking out of the traditional lunchbox routine.
- To Live and Eat in LA – Medusa Oblongata’s vegan food blog is always getting us to think about our taste buds!
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote (there is an alternative silver version if gold doesn’t fit your blog). That was that! Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all – blogs that really get you thinking!