Thirteen things I did to get my blog name fixed
- I cleaned DKM’s toes (I wasn’t too pleased with this one ~DKM)
- I didn’t pounce Fiona when she did a binkie off of me
- I didn’t give Orlando the paw when he grunted and lunged at me thinking that I was going to eat his parsley, as if!
- I didn’t lick DKMs cottage cheese bowl when she went to the kitchen
- I was super cute today
- I cleaned my toes
- I didn’t knock the bag of birdseed over, even though I really wanted to!
- I took a nap while she was out hunting
- I didn’t attack her toes when she stuck them out from under the covers last night
- I eat all of my crunchies (Like, she doesn’t do this every night… ~DKM)
- I let her brush me with the FURminator while I was eating without growling
- I cleaned DKM’s forehead while she was sleeping last night (Not really happy about this one either ~DKM)
- I let DKM snuggle with me this morning and even let her snorgle my tummy (This was the only real reason I relented, plus, my forehead can not take another sandpaper cleaning ~DKM)