I’m tired of being exiled to a separate blog, so as chief hunter, food provider and mortgage payer for the family – I’m making some changes to this blog.
- We’ve sent up a new page for all of our links. Fiona’s little paw was hurting from the scrolling up and down.
- If we’re missing your link – please let us know and we’ll get you added ASAP.
- We’ll also slowly be re-formatting the blog over the next week or so.
Thanks all – Secret Paws starts in two weeks!
For those who asked ;0)
- 1 small Ambercup Squash, cut into pieces
- 1 small Carnival Squash, cut into pieces
- 1 small Delicata Squash, cut into pieces
- 1 small Sugar Pumpkin, cut into pieces
- 6 sweet onions, cut into wedges
- 1 head of garlic, sections peeled and divided
- 5 Carrots, peeled and chopped
- 6 Apples, cored and cut into pieces
- Herb de Province
- Olive oil and/or butter
- Salt and pepper
- Italian parsley, chiffonade
Heat oven to 450. Mix in large roasting pan all veggies, lightly coat in oil with seasoning. Cook for 45-60 minutes, stirring every 10 min. to prevent sticking and to keep the veggies moist with the juices and oil.
Serve with parsley, a chunk really good of parmesan cheese, a wedge of bread (I like Pain au Levain from Acme) and a glass of Merlot.